Empower yourself with yoga
Each and every choice we make matters and adds up to a unique life that we create for ourselves. We believe in yoga to provide us with tools to make life meaningful, render every moment worth living for.
Yoga Alloy is devoted to sharing the wisdom of yoga tradition with precision and honesty.
Yoga Alloy Courses
Yoga Alloy Courses are for the people who:
- wants to deepen their yogic practice,
- willing to create a meaningful life for themselves,
- wants to spread the yogic wisdom for a better world.
Yoga Alloy Courses offer:
- eligibility for Yoga Alliance certification & continuing education hours,
- deep content designed for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners,
- support & safe space for learning,
- guidance to integrate yogic practices to everyday life,
- healthy dietary options.
All our trainings come with international Yoga Alliance certifications, the most widely recognized accreditation of yoga teachers worldwide.
Bring your yoga to the next level with one of our Yin Yoga specialized teacher training*.
* This training counts towards 30 hours Yoga Alliance continued education hours.
Upcoming Dates - Teacher Trainings
Our Latest Articles
for those who are curious and like reading
Feeling content with who you are and how your life is going, is a deep, strong desire. Ironically, oftentimes we are afraid of feeling content.
Yoga is all about finding peace. Many people think that yoga is just about the positive aspects of life. On the contrary, yoga focuses on the things that stop us from excelling and being free. The focus of yoga is the mind, not the body. It acknowledges how challenging life can be and offers us tools, guidelines, and insights on how we can change our lives for the better and end of suffering.
I started yoga for a healthier, more mobile body. I know a lot of experienced yogins and yoga teachers who started that way. For many people, yoga begins as something they do a few times a week and quickly becomes something they adopt as a lifestyle.
In this day and age, the lower back problems are very common. Many of us spend our days sitting. There aren’t any poses that would not yield postural problems if held this long and this frequently.