Terms and Conditions
Cancelation, transfers, and refunds:
- If a student withdraws from the course earlier than 30 days before the first day of the training, the deposit made is non-refundable.
- If a student withdraws from the course later than 30 days before the first day of the training, the full payment made is non-refundable.
- Yoga Alloy reserves the right to cancel any event (yoga teacher training, workshop or yoga retreat) if necessary. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of all payments including the deposit will be returned to the client.
- The course tuition needs to be paid in full at the latest 30 days before the first day of the training.
- If a student withdraws 60 days before a training, the student may request a one-time-only transfer to another yoga teacher training course within the next 12 months (from the original event’s start date).
Legal Disclaimer and Waiver
- I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga.
- I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I now or hereafter may have against Yoga Alloy, its owners, educators, teachers, contractors, and other Teacher Training participants.
- I acknowledge that I am signing freely and intend my signature to complete the assumption of the inherent risks of participating in the Yoga Teacher Training provided by Yoga Alloy.
- I understand that after completing this training, I am eligible to apply for a Yoga Alliance Certification and that it is up to Yoga Alliance (and not Yoga Alloy) to approve my application. I understand that applying for this certification is something that I am responsible for and that this application is done on the Yoga Alliance website.
- I understand that yoga includes physical movement. Physical activity carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be entirely eliminated. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, may be present in a yoga practice.
- The teacher training program is voluntary and that I knowingly assume all risks related to attending this training. I recognize it is my responsibility for speaking with the teacher if I come to class with injuries or other physical or health-related issues including pregnancy.
- By submitting this application, I agree that I understand the financial commitments and the time commitments required if accepted to participate in this training.
- I agree to pay all tuition and fees in a timely manner once my application is approved by Yoga Alloy Team.
- By submitting this application, I confirm that I fully understand the terms and conditions of cancellations, transfers, and refunds.